Circuits, panels, chips thermography analysis, contact failures, closures, shaping problems, resistors assay with IR thermocameras
With the ability in viewing small, irregular shaped objects and remotely determining thermal characteristics and temperatures, infrared cameras have been valuable assets to both production and diagnostic areas in the electronics industry. They enable electronics companies to quickly identify electrical problems in their products before having to encounter more severe problems down the road. Therefore, they can maximize production efficiency, minimize time to market and keep off costly recalls and warranty issues.
- PCB evaluation & trouble shooting
- Thermal imaging of semiconductor equipment
- Circuit board component evaluation
- Production-type inspection if bonded structure
- Inspection of hybrid microcircuits
- Inspection of solder joints